- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Creative TranslationWorks collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- Documents you wish to obtain a quote for and/or have translated
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Creative TranslationWorks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send an e-mail to enquire about our services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Creative TranslationWorks collects your data so that we can:
- Review your enquiry and provide translation services.
- Email you with updates on your project.
- Keep you updated on any news about Creative TranslationWorks.
When Creative TranslationWorks processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- Creative TranslationWorks stores your data securely at the business premises.
- Creative TranslationWorks will keep your data for seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
- Creative TranslationWorks would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
- You have the right at any time to request Creative TranslationWorks to stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
- Creative TranslationWorks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Creative TranslationWorks. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Creative TranslationWorks correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Creative TranslationWorks to complete the information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request Creative TranslationWorks to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Creative TranslationWorks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Creative TranslationWorks processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Creative TranslationWorks transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality. Creative TranslationWorks uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising. Creative TranslationWorks uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Creative TranslationWorks sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Creative TranslationWorks has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.